Agenda & Roadmap
Growing strength in partnership with a worldwide alliance
Our goal is to create a global alliance with partners from all over the world to build trust and co-create a global movement supporting civilization rights
Financial & Legal Institutions
Museums & Cultural Institutes
Experts & Practitioners
International & Regional Organizations
A model to replicate: The Rosetta Stone return consortium
Advancing a scientific body of knowledge for civilizology
Raise awareness and communicate at all levels
- Global citizens improve awareness, fulfill curiosity, and enhance their sense of being world citizens.
- Governments mobilize resources, recognize local and global partners, and facilitate efforts.
- Businesses learn about civilization rights, address violations, and respect rights claims.
- Heritage local communities stay motivated, showcase progress, get inspired, and learn from each other.
- Education and academic communities generate ideas, solve problems, and align agendas.
- NGOs and philanthropists share impacts, get visibility, and coordinate efforts.
- Cultural institutions and museums display their accountability and create initiatives.
- Media and entertainment get inspired to leverage resources and creative talent to advance civilization rights.
A technology platform to share civilization rights resources across the globe
- Civilizology Rating System
- Civilization Rights Facts and Update
- Body of Knowledge: Research resources and educational material
Networking events targeting diverse stakeholders to connect and advance the civilization rights agenda
- Webinars and think tanks
- Lightning Talks
Solutions and initiatives targeting communities and grassroots interventions
- Climate change
- IT solutions
- Supply chain
A model to replicate: A think-tank on civilization resilience
Models to replicate: The return of Rosetta Stone as a model for protecting heritage sites against climate change threats
Civilization Rights Day